Already have the Ashton Detachable Tailored Bed skirt? Purchase these replacement panels to ensure that your bed skirt will keep its sharp contemporary look - giving you the ability to quickly and easily change out a worn or damaged panel. You can also mix mingle these panels on your detachable bed skirt for a brighter look, or simply to enhance your bedroom's style or theme. With these by your side, you can ward away the wear and tear and keep your bedskirt looking new and fresh. Whatever your goals are, these replacement panels will help keep your bed skirt looking sharp.
- Replacement Bedskirt Panels; does not include the bedskirt platform
- Easily attaches and detaches with Velcro to your existing bedskirt platform
- Use to replace worn out panels or when in the mood of a change of style or color
- Made of quality 200 thread-count poly/cotton
- Choose from 9 solid colors
- Available in 8 bed sizes and 3 drop lengths
- Machine washable
- Shipping Info
When will my order ship?
Most "In Stock" orders ship within 2 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on the shipping method you select during checkout.
How much will I be charged for shipping?
We do not inflate shipping costs, nor do we charge a handling fee. Our shipping charges are based on real time shipping costs from USPS or UPS. To see an estimate of shipping costs, add items to the cart and use our shipping calculator on the shopping cart page.
Here are some examples of approximate shipping costs:
- 2 satin pillowcases -. $2.50
- 1 bed skirt - $5.50
- 1 mattress cover - $6.00
- 1 satin sheet set - $8.00
The cost varies based on zip code and weight. All orders are shipped F.O.B. Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Return Policy
ShopBedding.com Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
Your satisfaction is our goal. Every item, every day, is 100% guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange, or refund (excluding shipping charges). No questions asked. After 30 days no returns will be accepted. All returns must be in new condition only, and in original packaging.
- Assembly Instructions
Ashton Detachable Bed Skirt Assembly instructions
Follow these 3 easy steps to set up your bed.
- Put the platform over the box spring, making sure that the hook and loop fastener is at the front and two sides of the bed.
- Attach the right panel to the right side of the bed starting from the head of the bed and allow the extra fabric to come around over the front of the bed. Do the same on the left side.
- Attach the front panel to the front of the bed covering the edges of the right and left panels.
That’s all there is to it. Now when it’s time to launder the bed skirt just detach the panels, wash, and re-attach. It’s that simple.
If you are in the mood of a new color, or style just order a new set of panels at shopbedding.com and attach them to the platform you already have on your box spring. It’s that easy!