Soft, comfortable and warm, this ruffled pillow sham is both soft and luxurious. And with a variety of different colors to choose from, finding the perfect match for your bedroom and taste is easy, whether you're fonder of delicate, understated colors like white or bone, or bolder and brighter varieties like pink. This pillow sham also fits just about any type of bed; not only does it come in a standard size, but also fits king and queen sized pillows. Strong and durable, the cotton and polyester blended material will last for decades. It's also machine washable, making it easy to clean. Don't forget to add a matching Ashton Ruffled bedskirt to complete your bedroom's stately and luxurious look.
- Quality 200 thread-count poly/cotton ruffled pillow sham
- Choose from 9 solid colors
- Available in standard, queen and king sizes
- Machine washable
- Shipping Info
When will my order ship?
Most "In Stock" orders ship within 2 business days. Shipping time will vary depending on the shipping method you select during checkout.
How much will I be charged for shipping?
We do not inflate shipping costs, nor do we charge a handling fee. Our shipping charges are based on real time shipping costs from USPS or UPS. To see an estimate of shipping costs, add items to the cart and use our shipping calculator on the shopping cart page.
Here are some examples of approximate shipping costs:
- 2 satin pillowcases -. $2.50
- 1 bed skirt - $5.50
- 1 mattress cover - $6.00
- 1 satin sheet set - $8.00
The cost varies based on zip code and weight. All orders are shipped F.O.B. Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Return Policy
ShopBedding.com Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
Your satisfaction is our goal. Every item, every day, is 100% guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange, or refund (excluding shipping charges). No questions asked. After 30 days no returns will be accepted. All returns must be in new condition only, and in original packaging.
- Assembly Instructions
Ashton Detachable Bed Skirt Assembly instructions
Follow these 3 easy steps to set up your bed.
- Put the platform over the box spring, making sure that the hook and loop fastener is at the front and two sides of the bed.
- Attach the right panel to the right side of the bed starting from the head of the bed and allow the extra fabric to come around over the front of the bed. Do the same on the left side.
- Attach the front panel to the front of the bed covering the edges of the right and left panels.
That’s all there is to it. Now when it’s time to launder the bed skirt just detach the panels, wash, and re-attach. It’s that simple.
If you are in the mood of a new color, or style just order a new set of panels at shopbedding.com and attach them to the platform you already have on your box spring. It’s that easy!